DISCLOSURE:

Several affiliate links are used in my posts. This means that, if you click on one of my links and make a purchase from that company, I will receive a small percentage of the sale without any additional charge. I appreciate your support greatly.

Friday, September 18, 2026

Jumping Into a Pile of Fall Fun | Kat Scrappiness

Fall is here, and the new Kat Scrappiness Fall Release is perfect for creating fun and colorful autumn cards! Today I’m sharing a cheerful fall scene featuring the adorable Leaf Pile Critters Stamp and Die Set along with the Build a Scene Background Stamp and Coordinating dies.

Supplies

  • Leaf Pile Critters Stamp and Die Set
  • Build a Scene Background Stamp and Coordinating dies
  • White cardstock
  • Cardstock for card base
  • Inks for blending
  • Copic markers
  • Adhesive and foam adhesive

Step 1: Gather Your Supplies

I started by gathering all of the supplies I needed to create my fall scene.

Step 2: Stamp and Color the Images

I started by stamping the adorable images from the Leaf Pile Critters Stamp and Die Set along with the elements from the Build a Scene set. I colored everything with Copic markers, using warm autumn shades for that perfect fall feel.

Step 3: Create the Sky

Next, I blended inks onto my card panel to create the sky. I used several shades to add a little depth while keeping the background soft enough for all of the colorful fall elements to stand out.

Step 4: Prepare the Build a Scene Elements

After coloring, I die cut the Build a Scene elements, including the grass, clouds, flowers, and butterflies.

I kept the pieces aside while I worked on the card panel so I could arrange them later.

Step 5: Add the Grass

Once the sky was finished, I adhered the grass along the bottom of the card panel to create the foundation for my scene.

Step 6: Add the Leaf Pile

Now it was time for the fun part! I added the colored and die-cut leaf pile to the grass, positioning it as the focal point of the scene.

The bunny is ready to make his big jump, so I placed him just above the pile of leaves to give the impression that he’s about to dive right in!

Step 7: Finish the Scene

To finish the card, I added the clouds, butterflies, and flowers around the main image. I used foam adhesive on some of the pieces to add dimension and bring the little fall scene to life. I popped the cute bunny on foam tape and adhered the sentiment.

I love how this card captures the playful side of fall! The adorable bunny, colorful leaves, and little scene-building elements all work together to create a card that feels cheerful and full of autumn fun.

And that “Jumping in to say Hello” sentiment couldn't be more perfect for this little guy!

Happy crafting! 


CHALLENGES:

We Love Stamping - September *Trees and Leaves 

Inspiration Station - #89 Inspired by season/colors/image 

Word Art Wednesday - #770-771 








5 comments:

  1. Carrianne, this is such an adorable card! I love the way you’ve created that blue sky background. It’s the perfect backdrop for those adorable critters playing in the leaves. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely colourful Autumnal make, perfect for our theme at We Love Stamping, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is adorable, Carrieanne! Your images and coloring are perfect. Thank you for playing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets to Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and fun autumn card, great stamps.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Autumnal scene with this cute stamps.
    Thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping. Avril

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!