DISCLOSURE:

Several affiliate links are used in my posts. This means that, if you click on one of my links and make a purchase from that company, I will receive a small percentage of the sale without any additional charge. I appreciate your support greatly.

Friday, August 21, 2026

Halloween Release | Kat Scrappiness

Hello, crafty friends! The new Halloween release from Kat Scrappiness is full of fun products that make creating spooky scenes so easy! 

For today's project, I combined the Trio of Trees Die, All Fenced In Dies, and the adorable Witchy Boo Crew Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies to create a slimline Halloween card featuring a glowing moon, eerie tree, playful Halloween characters, and lots of festive details. 

Products Used

  • Trio of Trees Die

  • All Fenced In Dies

  • Witchy Boo Crew Stamp Set & Coordinating Dies

Step 1 – Gather Your Supplies

I started by gathering the products needed for today's card, including the Trio of Trees Die, All Fenced In Dies, and the Witchy Boo Crew Stamp Set and coordinating dies.


Step 2 – Die Cut the Scene Elements

Using white cardstock, I die cut the fence and tree. Starting with white cardstock makes it easy to customize the colors with ink blending to perfectly match the Halloween scene.


Step 3 – Ink Blend the Fence and Tree

Next, I added shading to both the fence and tree using Distress Inks. The tree was blended into a dark silhouette, while the fence received soft gray shading to give it the look of weathered wood.


Step 4 – Stamp, Color, and Die Cut the Images

I stamped all of the Halloween characters from the Witchy Boo Crew Stamp Set, colored them with Copic markers, and die cut them with the coordinating dies. These cute images bring the spooky scene to life. 


Step 5 – Create the Background

For the slimline panel, I masked the moon before ink blending the background. I blended the sky with shades of blue and purple, then added darker ink along the bottom to create the ground. (The inks used are shown in the photo.) 


Step 6 – Add Splatter

After the ink blending was complete, I splattered the background with white ink to create the look of twinkling stars across the night sky. 


Step 7 – Reveal the Moon

Once everything was dry, I removed the moon mask and softly blended yellow inks over the moon to create a warm glow against the dark sky.


Assemble the Card

To finish the card, I adhered the tree to the background, added the fence with dimension, and arranged the Halloween characters to build the scene. I finished the design with sentiments and a few dimensional elements to add depth and interest.


I hope this spooky slimline card inspires you to create your own Halloween scenes with these fun new Halloween products from Kat Scrappiness. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!