DISCLOSURE:

Several affiliate links are used in my posts. This means that, if you click on one of my links and make a purchase from that company, I will receive a small percentage of the sale without any additional charge. I appreciate your support greatly.

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Serving Up Sweetness with C.C. Designs

Hi crafty friends!

Today I’m sharing a fun and sweet card featuring the adorable chef from the C.C. Designs Apple Purple Pie Stamp Set. This little chef was perfect for creating a cozy bakery-inspired design while showcasing his delicious homemade pie.

For the background, I used the La-La Land Crafts On the Wall Stencil to create a distressed brick wall effect. I blended Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks through the stencil, adding soft layers of color while keeping the focus on the chef. I finished the background with both white and red splatters to add texture and tie in the red accents throughout the card.

The chef was colored with Copic markers using a classic chef-inspired color palette. I gave him a bold red shirt, crisp white apron and chef hat, dark pants, and a warm golden pie topped with a bright red strawberry.

I layered the brick panel onto red cardstock and a black card base to create a bold contrast. A black fishtail banner with white heat embossing adds the perfect finishing touch with the sentiment “Pie Time.”

I hope this card inspires you to pull out your favorite stamps and create your own sweet bakery-themed projects!

Supplies used:

  • C.C. Designs – Apple Purple Pie Stamp Set

  • La-La Land Crafts – On the Wall Stencil

  • Copic Markers

  • Distress Inks: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick

  • Red, black, and white cardstock

  • White embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!