Saturday, April 13, 2024

Jingle All the Way

Good morning and Happy Saturday!

This card was inspired by an Instagram hop that I participate in, called the Caroling Christmas Cards Hop. We create holidays cards inspired by our favorite song. 

I chose the song Jingle Bells, and the line 'Jingle All the Way' to represent the reindeer dancing in the sky.

I used Distress Oxide Inks to create a winter sky on Neenah cardstock. I stamped the images using @mamaelephant Reindeer Games and colored them with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from @simonsaysstamp Clean Line Christmas. 

I appreciate you taking the time to visit. Have a wonderful day! 




CHALLENGES:
ABC Christmas Challenge  - H is for Hats
Christmas Bingo Challenge - #6 Letter I - Free, Aperture, Background
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Santa's Village
Paper Funday - #64 AG
Craft Challenge - #715 Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer











 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is soooo cute! I have got this die myself and you inspired me to use it again.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the ink blended background! You can never go wrong with purple. :) Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a great week! 🎨🎢🌟Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrianne, this one is so cute too! I've seen these "stamp stamps" around and just love them. You've done an excellent job with the coloring on this one too. Thanks so much for coming over to Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenges and sharing this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, this is the cutest scene ever! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!