Friday, March 15, 2024

Welcome Spring!

Good morning and Happy Friday Crafty Friends!

Today's card features My Favorite Things Freshly Picked Bouquet. What better way to welcome spring than with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers?!




I stamped the image on a panel of Neenah Solar White #110. I colored with Copic Markers and cut using My Favorite Things Torn Paper Edges Dienamics. I stamped my sentiment directly to my panel using Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I then placed the panel with foam mounts onto My Favorite Things Lemon Drop card base. To finish my card, I added three yellow gems.



CHALLENGES:
Double D Challenges - First Signs of Spring
The Paper Shelter - #587 Spring Colors
Di's Digi Challenge - Welcome Spring



Thank you so much for visiting! Have a great day!













7 comments:

  1. Such a delightful spring display, beautifully colored and full of spring sunshine! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sweet card with wonderful coloring and design!!! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card! Love the bunch of flowers and the colors you have chosen. Thank you for linking up with us over at Crafty Gals. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!