Thursday, March 14, 2024

For You, My Sweet

Good morning Crafty Friends!

My card today features a new digital image from Angie Blom Digital Designs You're So Good For Me. This card was inspired by an Instagram Hop KISS ME I AM -- HOP. It's a really fun group of crafty friends that meet weekly to share a fun theme. This week's theme choices was Irish or Pie. 


I printed and colored using Copic Markers. I masked the bottom of a panel of Neenah Solar White #110 using Distress Oxide Ink Iced Spruce. I adhered the image with foam strips for dimension. Next, I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Sugar and Calorie Free set on Hero Arts Pitch Black Cardstock using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I die cut using My Favorite Things Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips and adhered with foam dots. To finish my card, I added a little hint of Wink of Stellar to the cherries.




CHALLENGES:
Crafty Catz - #667 AG
Allsorts - #771 AG


Thank you so much for visiting. Have a great day!








6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the pie looks good enough to eat! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that pie looks absolutely delicious what a lovely theme you chose a great image and colours thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome card, Carri. AND.....considering that today (3/14) is called "Pie (Pi) Day, it's the perfect day to leave my comment. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful art and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate your participation very much, and I look forward to seeing more of it. Have a blessed week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry pie! What's not to love?! Fabulous colouring , lovely clean design and great choice of sentiment. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautifully colored! I love it!
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an beautiful card, I love the image!!
    Thank for your entry over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog!!! -DT Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!