Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Happy Easter

Good morning Crafty Friends!

This card was inspired by My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #690. It came together so quickly. 

The critter images are from Clearly Besotted Spring Plushies. This set is retiring, so hurry up and grab them before they are gone! I had already stamped and colored them and cut them out using my Scan N Cut machine. Now, usually I would choose the paper first to coordinate the color, but since I had already colored them, it wasn't too hard to find spring-colored paper. I just recently purchased a colorful paper pad from Pink and Main Sunshine and Smiles. It was perfect for my cute images.


Next, I colored a panel with Distress Oxide Inks and die-cut it with Stampin' Up! Stitched Shapes (retired). I placed images directly on the square die cuts, placed them onto the patterned paper, and adhered them directly to my card base. I stamped the sentiment from Waffle Flower Crafts Happy Easter Due Combo in Memento Black Ink, die cut it twice with the coordinating die and adhered together for dimension using Art Glitter glue. The sentiment was colored using my Copic Markers in the same spring colors as my paper. I then adhered everything together for the cutest Easter card. It is such a fun and cheerful card.



Thank yo for visiting! Please kindly leave a comment as I do love to hear from you. Have a wonderful day!

CHALLENGES:
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Egg-spress Ride
Allsorts - #773-4 AG
Paper Funday - #63 use dies
Di's Digi Challenge - Welcome Spring 
Classic Design - #3-2024
The Crafting Challenge - Spring is in the Air






8 comments:

  1. delicious thank you for participating in The Crafting Challenge Dt Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter card Carri, I love the bright spring colours. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable trio of Springtime critters. I love the plaid background and pastel colors. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet collection of Spring time animals.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable Easter card. The sugared almond colours are so pretty. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your darling images and the bright, happy spring colors you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - love those little characters,

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!