Friday, March 22, 2024

Happy Birthday - Have a Bubby Day

Good morning Crafty Friends!

Welcome back to a new challenge at Cut it Up! Challenge Blog It's a BIG Day for Cut it Up! Challenge Blog, as it's our 300th challenge post. With that being said, our theme is Happy Birthday! Let's celebrate, and don't forget your die cut!


My card features Picket Fence Studios Kylee Boo (retired). I stamped the image on a panel of Neenah Solar White #80 and colored it using Copic Markers. I used My Favorite Things Stitched Circles Die-namics. Next, I pulled out some fun pink pattern paper, adhered it to my base and mounted my image on foam strips for dimension. I stamped two sentiments, one is included with the set and was stamped directly to my panel and the other from My Favorite Things Label Maker Sentiments (retired) in Versafine Onyx Black Ink. To finish my card, I added some pink sequins in different sizes for added interest. 

Please head over to our Blog and check out the rest of the wonderful inspirational work from the DT! I look forward to seeing your creation!

Thank you for visiting! Have a great day!

CHALLENGES:
Paper Funday - #63 the dies have it
Craft Rocket Challenge - #112 For the Girls



7 comments:

  1. What a adorable card!! Love the sweet image and the sentiment you used!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image - love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this! Such a cutie with those pink sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute!! Your image is so sweet and the sentiment very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, like the image and bubbly theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute and pretty in pink!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's simply adorable in pink and I love your style of coloring. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!