Thursday, March 21, 2024

You Are Out Of This World

Good morning, fellow crafters!

Today I am sharing a card featuring Tracey Hey Stamp Set Out of This World. If I ever met an alien, this cutie would be the one I'd like to meet. Look at that face. He definitely comes in peace.


I started my card with ink blending a panel with Distress Oxide Inks,  Faded Jeans, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers. I splattered some water to create a Galaxy background. 


While my panel was drying, I began to stamp and color my images using Copic Markers. I cut the images out using my Scan N Cut machine. I placed all the images on the panel with foam dots for dimension.


From there I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I placed my sentiment onto the panel and adhered it to a cardbase. I added some stars to finish off the universal scene. 

I hope you enjoyed your visit! Thanks for visiting!

CHALLENGES:
Word Art Wednesday - #639-#640
Allsorts - #772 AG
Paper Funday - #63 
Leigh SB Designs - #27 AG Green






7 comments:

  1. What a cute card great colours and image this is going to bring some little one a lot of joy thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun card, love the bright colors and the background does look like the galaxy. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and fun card for them little ones, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely just the cutest little alien ever! A beautifully created card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and Colorful Options!
    Diane DD Co-Owner and CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this little Alien is definitely a cutie patootie and I love the inky space background. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun, great image and your galaxy background is stunning!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great fun card. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!