Saturday, March 9, 2024

For the Bride To Be

Good morning. Yes, I am back again! I just realized that my future DIL's Bridal Shower is tomorrow and I didn't have a card ready for her. I almost thought I was going to have to pick one up at a store OMG! Just the thought of that brings chills!!

My card today was inspired by Altenew March Inspiration Challenge. It features Altenew Ambridge Rose Bundle which includes the stamp, coordinating Dies & Stencil and Embossing Folder. A really lovely set!


I started by stamping the image on a panel of Neenah Solar White #110. I took out the coordinating stencils and began ink blending Blush, Crimson and Velvet and decided to add a little Buttercream to the edges for the Rose and Forest Green & Evergreen for the leaves. I then cut all of the images with the coordinating Dies.



Next I die cut a panel using The Rabbit Hole Designs You've Been Framed and dry embossed it using Stampin' Up! Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder. I decided to add some color so I began blending some Frayed Leaf with my mini brush but didn't like how it looked so I took the mini cube itself and gently swiped it down the raised areas and I really love the look and texture it brought to it. I mounted the rose on foam strips and adhered the leaves with glue directly to the panel under the rose.

Now, I didn't have any sentiments that I liked for this card. I was looking for something specific SO I turned on my Cricut and created one!  I flattened it and then sent it to my printer. I used Avery Elle Sentiment Strip Dies to cut it out and adhered it on foam dots. I finished off the card with some sparkly frosted gems. I am very happy with the way this card turned out and know that my future DIL will be too!


CHALLENGES:



Simon Says Monday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful
Colorful Options - March *Green
Double D Challenges - First Signs of Spring
Beautiful Blossoms - AG w/Florals
Stencil Fun - Easter/Spring *flowers


Thank you so much for visiting. Have a wonderful weekend!








4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rose image and I love the color combo, also the embossed background. The Bride to Be will love her card. Thanks for sharing at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure, Double D, Colorful Options and Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane CYHTP, DD Co-Owner and CO, BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    xoxo,
    Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!