Saturday, March 9, 2024

Hello Spring

Good morning and Happy Saturday Crafty Friends!

Today I am sharing another digital image by Amanda Jayne Designs Easter Fun. It's just a fun and happy image and brought a smile to my face immediately! 


My card was inspired by both My Favorite Things Color and Sketch Challenges. I love the soft pastel palette and the sketch is one that I will definitely use again.

I printed the image on Neenah Solar White #110 and colored using Copic Markers as I already knew my color scheme. I stamped my sentiment with Versafine Black Ink and die cut it using Avery Elle Sentiment Strips. 

I chose some fun colorful papers from Stampin" Up! Gingham Gala (retired) and Waffle Flower Crafts Half Dots. I blended a panel with Distress Oxide Inks Twisted Citron and Spun Sugar to the bottom up to the center, leaving the top untouched for an Ombre effect and die cut using The Rabbit Hole You've Been Framed. I pieced everything together and mounted the images on foam strips for dimension. The sentiment was glued directly to the panel. To finish the card, I added a few gems.



CHALLENGES:
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful
The Crafting Challenge - Spring is in the Air
Crafty Catz - #667 AG
As You Like it Challenge - Colorful *love spring colors
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Cattle Country Theme Park
We Love Stamping - Bright colors & cute chicks
Allsorts - #771 chicks
Classic Design - #2 Feb/March *I Love Spring


Thank you so much for visiting. Have a wonderful weekend!
















7 comments:

  1. How cute and in lovely soft Spring colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! That image is so adorable. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Spring flowers and card, the image is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cutest of images and I LOve these colours.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!