Thursday, February 1, 2024

I Love You More Than Chocolate

Hello Crafty Friends! I'm back again with another fun Valentine's Day card for you!!

I'm sharing a card featuring a new digital stamp from Sweet November Stamps - Love Bug Chocolates. I was in need of some new Valentine's sets so I googled digital stamps and found this cutie patootie. She really does seem to be enjoying her chocolates which makes me wonder if the sentiment is true for this critter LOL

This card was pretty quickly made. I downloaded, sized and printed image. I die cut him using a stitched die and colored with Copic Markers. I picked out some fun colorful paper and adhered everything together. I stamped the sentiment but it was too long to place it so I cut in half and placed it to the top left & bottom right of the card to balance it out. I added some red sequins to finish off my card. I hope you like her. Thanks for stopping by!



CHALLENGES:
Creative Knockouts - #514 Love/Valentine's Day/Anniversary
Park Hopping My Happy Place - It's Tough to be a Bug (Disney's Animal Kingdom)
Make My Monday - #218 Use Your Patterned Paper

Thanks again for stopping by!



7 comments:

  1. OMgoodness! Your love bug is absolutely adorable!!! TY for all your support of Park Hopping My Happy Place. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Makira. I appreciate you leaving a sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Aw, so very cute - perfect for Valentines, and LOVE the papers! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute beyond words … and you’ve made me want chocolate (to be fair I never say no to chocolate!)
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful sentiment, gorgeous image and use of your background papers. Thanks for joining us at MMM. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!