Friday, February 2, 2024

I Just Really Love You

Good morning Crafty Friends! TGIF!!

I am sharing another card using the Hero Arts Window On Love Confetti Fancy Die. Isn't this set Ah-Mazing?!! How many cards have I made with this set now? All different and gorgeous, I think!

For this card, I die cut a panel with the Fancy die and adhered it to my shimmer white base. I also die cut a pink & red panel and took a few of the falling hearts from each color and placed them in the frame. I added some crystal effects and stamped sentiment and attached across the center. It was that simple! Thanks for stopping by.




CHALLENGES:
Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero - Everything Old is New Again January Challenge
Creative Knockout - #514 Love/Valentine's Day/Anniversary


Thanks again for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 

10 comments:

  1. I love the glossy accents you added to this wonderful cover die card! Thank you for joining us at our stay crafty with a blog named hero challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the addition of the crystal effects!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!💕 Thanks for playing along in the Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Carri!! Love all the sweet hearts!!!! Love the added SHINE!! Hope you play along again, so creative!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice CAS card! Thank you for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!