Thursday, February 1, 2024

Love is in the Air Postcard

Good morning and Happy Thursday!! I hope everyone has been having a wonderful week. It has been slow going here and the weather has been really nice, temperature wise but a lot of rain! It's better than snow, in my opinion!

Today I am sharing my first postage collage card using the Waffle Flower Crafts Postage Collage Die Set. The moment I saw this frame set I knew I had to have it! They now have a variety of sizes too, so if you love it, don't hesitate, go grab it! 

My card was pretty simple to make. I started by die cutting the frame on Neenah Solar White #110. Next, I masked the areas with low tack tape and blended with Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped the images, die cut and colored with Copic markers. Next, I stamped the postcard images directly to the postcard and adhered my hippos in place. I die cut the scalloped frame mat and attached the postcard to it and then adhered it to my base. To finish off my card I added some Wink of Stellar to all of the hearts. I really love this postcard frame! You will be seeing a lot more cards with this set! Thanks for dropping in.




SUPPLIES:
Waffle Flower Crafts - Postage Collage Die Set & Stamp Set
Clearly Besotted - Stupid Cupid Stamp Set
PhotoPlay - A2 Nested Stitched Scallops Die Set
Ranger Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Inks
Scrapbook Mint Low Tack Tape

CHALLENGES:

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Have a wonderful day!!


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh My! Soooo cute. LOve your colours too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx
    I'd rather have the rain than snow lol, but, there was a time I LOved snow x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chrissy. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. For a beginner card maker you are knocking socks off! Simply beautiful (hippos are a fav of mine). Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Have a Heart challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww . . . this is so adorable!! What a fun die; it gives you so many spaces for these cute little critters! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!