Saturday, January 27, 2024

Rise with the Tide & Go with the Flow

Hello Fellow Crafters! I'm back again!! I had time to play in the craft room again so here I am with you sharing another adorable card.

I created this card for the current Newton's Nook Color Challenge. I loved the color palette so I decided to play along. My card features a newly purchased product from Newton's Nook called Perfect Wave and it's on sale right now so if you love this cute image, hurry up and grab one! 

I stamped the image, colored with Copic Markers and cut out with my Scan N Cut machine. I then die cut and inked a panel of Neenah Solar White with Sugar Spun Distress Oxide Ink with a cloud stencil and adhered  teal waves paper to the bottom. Next, I stamped my sentiment and adhered my image with foam tape. I used a retired embossing folder from Stampin' Up! called Seaside on beige cardstock and adhered my front panel to it. I think it came together quite well. Clean and Simple! Thanks for dropping in. Have a wonderful weekend!





COPICS USED:
Kitty: E55, E53, E51, E50
Shorts: RV13, RV11, RV10, BG13, BG11
Surf Board: RV11, RV00, B01, B00, B000

CHALLENGES:
Crafty Catz - #664 Make Me Smile
Park Hopping My Happy Place - The Secret Lives of Pets
Time Out Challenges - #255 Inspired by Words
Die Cut Diva's - Never Before Used Stuff (stamp set)
Crafty Calendar - January AG










19 comments:

  1. So cute and fun, Carrianne! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the challenge colors with this stamp set - so fun! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute image and lovely background design...love the summer vibes! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz and at Crafty Clendar Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the watery paper with your darling surfing Newton! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love the surfing kitty with its fun board shorts. Great job with the clouds - I would have never thought to use spun sugar. However, I'm now convinced. It looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is too cute!! Great use of the challenge colors! I love the image you used! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! I love that you used patterned paper for the waves! Thank you for sharing and playing with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!