Saturday, January 27, 2024

I Can't Imagine Life Without You

Good morning Fellow Crafters! Happy Saturday to you all!

Today I am sharing a card which was inspired by Hero Arts - Staying Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge. The theme is Everything Old is New Again. My card features the Hero Arts Window On Love Confetti Fancy Die. I picked this up set some years ago and haven't used it in awhile but this challenge gave me the opportunity to create a few new cards with it. 

For my first card, I watercolored a panel of Neenah Solar White with an assortment of Distress Oxide Inks and created this beautiful mixed media look. I die cut the frame with the Window On Love Frame and decided to use all of the fallen colorful hearts rather then the frame for this card (you will see the other card in another post, so please check in later). I stamped the sentiment and die cut using a stitched circle die and paper pieced all the hearts scattered around the centerpiece. I really love how this turned out! I will be giving this card to my husband for Valentine's Day. I sure hope he loves it as much as I do!

Thank you for taking the time out to visit. Have a wonderful weekend!





CHALLENGES:
Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero - Everything Old is New Again
Creative Knockouts - #513 Lots of Layers

I would LOVE for you to Follow my Blog and Instagram @craftficarri for more fun cards and inspiration.





11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! And love you get a second card with the technique.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your card is unique and so beautiful. I love the background you created for those hearts, bright colorful and full of love! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle. I really appreciate your kind words. Enjoy the rest of your week.

      Delete
  3. SUPER sweet Valentine card! He will love it for sure!! Thank you so much for joining in the Stay Crafty with a Blog Name Hero Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love those multicoloured hearts. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!