Friday, January 26, 2024

Happiest Of Birthdays To You

Good morning Fellow Crafters. TGIF!

I'm here to share my DT card with you for Cut it Up! where our theme is This Makes Me Happy. Please be sure to add a die cut to your project to be eligible for Top Cut! 

Today's card features this new sweet digital image from Polkadoodles - Too Cute Wanda Penguin Surprise! After downloading image, I adjusted the size, printed, colored with Copic markers and cut using a stitched circle die. I chose my patterned paper and adhered image to top panel. The sentiment was stamped then cut using a sentiment strips die. Doesn't Wanda look happy?

Thanks again for visiting and checking out my card. Please be sure to head over to our Challenge Blog for more details and lots of DT inspiration.




SUPPLIES:
Polkadoodles - Too Cute Wanda Surprise! Digital Image
My Favorite Things - Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and Bitty Birthday Wishes Sentiment Set, Colorful Canvas & Perfect Plaid Paper Pads
Avery Elle - Simple Sentiments Dies

CHALLENGES:
Creative Knockouts - #513 Lots of Layers
Fab n Funky - #587 Stamp it!
Crafty Catz - #664 Make Me Smile
Die Cut Diva's - Never Before Used Stuff (digital stamp)
Crafty Calendar - January AG


I would LOVE to have you Follow my Blog and Instagram@crafticarri.





16 comments:

  1. A lovely birthday card with that cute and happy penguin. Fabulous design and beautiful bright colours.
    Thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky and also at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I appreciate you dropping in and having a comment.

      Delete
  2. How adorable is this happy penguin...he's sure to bring happy! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Love the bold colours and dp Carrianne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, love the penguin; great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda seems to be having fun and seems really happy. Love your choice of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that penguin and your bright, cheerful card.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card!! Love the adorable image you used!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gerda. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  8. what a cutie and thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute! She definitely does look happy! I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. Better late than never...so thy say. I appreciate your visit and commenting.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!