Friday, January 26, 2024

I Super Like You

Good morning and Happy Friday to you all! I am so ready for the weekend. How about you?

Today I'm sharing a card featuring an old set that I pulled out of my stash from Simon Says Stamp Love You Beary Much. It's now retired but it's still one of my favorites sets. I was inspired by Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Sketch Challenge as it is such a lovely sketch and one that you will see me use repeatedly for all occasions. 

I stamped and colored image with Copic Markers. I heat embossed the sentiment inside the center of the heart and image was cut out with my Scan N Cut machine. I used a paper pad that I found at a local store, Awesome! I finished card with a few gems. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and weekend!




COPICS USED:
Bear: E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
Heart: RV14, RV13, RV23

CHALLENGES:
As You Like It Challenge - Pearls or Gems (gems!)
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Country Bear Jamboree, Tokyo Disneyland
Creative Knockouts - #513 Lots of Layers
Fab n Funky - #587 Stamp it!


I would love for you to Follow my Blog for more inspiration. 

Thanks again for visiting! Have a fun crafty day!








8 comments:

  1. Hi Carrianne! Your card is super sweet... I love all the cute little hearts and the shiny sentiment. Thank you for your comment in the challenge blog, I'm happy you spotted the rules, better late than never right! We'd be happy to see you joining our gallery again at Time Out. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, it happens! I'm fine with just sharing my cards! Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. An adorable image. A very sweet card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. Thanks for checking the Time Out rules. Hoping that we will see you in the Time Out gallery in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute image and a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!