Thursday, January 25, 2024

Love is in the Air

Good morning and Happy Friday to you all!

My card was inspired my My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge in which I reversed the sketch. It features a digital stamp from Streamside Studios Love You Beary Much. I came across this stamp set or better yet, the Company, because I won a challenge at Creative Knockouts and this was the prize. You should definitely go take a look! They have the cutest digital stamp sets.

Any hoot, I downloaded the image and resized it (love digital images for that reason). Once I was done I chose this pretty patterned paper that I just picked up from Michaels and based my colored image from that. I die cut the image with a double stitched circle die and added some die cut clouds as if she was floating in the air. To finish off my card I added some red gems for some sparkle because sparkle makes everything look better, right?! Thanks for visiting! Have a crafty fun day!



CHALLENGES:
Creative Knockouts - #513 Lots of Layers
As You Like It Challenge - Pearls or Gems (gems definitely)
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Country Bear Jamboree
Fab n Funky - #587 Stamp it!


I would Love for you to Follow my Blog and/or Instagram. Links on side bar. Thanks again for visiting. Have a crafty fun day!




3 comments:

  1. So very sweet and cute and I love the scattering of gems..

    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Gorgeous paper and image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!