Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Happy Anniversary

Good morning Crafty Friends!

Today I have a clean & very simple card featuring Hero Arts Window On Love Confetti Fancy Die. This die set does all the work for you! It's a definite must-have in your stash!

Basically, I die cut the Window on Love die set on Neenah Solar White and just adhered it to my shimmer white front panel. Next, I stamped the sentiment in black and die cut 3 times using a sentiment strip set from Avery Elle. I left it clean for a classy look. Thanks for dropping in. Have a great day!



CHALLENGES:
Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero - Everything Old is New Again
Double D Challenges - Sparkle & Shine







Thanks again for visiting. Don' forget to follow my Blog!








12 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a beautiful idea! I love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and you're right that is a fab die and it does all the work but what a great idea to place shimmer card stock underneath. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards and we hope to catch you again soon.
    KarenR (DT AAA cards)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  3. So Elegant!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the tone-on-tone color scheme with the addition of some sparkle and shimmer. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkle, shimmery!!! (BOTH your heart cards are lovely!!) Great inspiring cards!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!