Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Happy Surf Day

Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm sharing another card using Newton's Nook Perfect Wave. I created this card for the Inky Paws Color Challenge and had a lot of fun making it. 



The design may look familiar to you as I have used it a few times already. I guess you may have guessed that I really love this sketch! Any hoot, I rummaged through my paper stash and wanted to get all of the elements from a day at the beach on it...Success! The top panel has the sky with birds flying, the right panel has the water waves and the bottom has the beach. It was the perfect setting for this sweet surfer kitty. I actually know a few people who surf so I do plan on sending this to someone. Being that I live on the Jersey Shore...the beach is very popular during the summer months. Thanks for dropping in. Happy Crafting!!



CHALLENGES:
Park Hopping My Happy Place - The Secret Lives of Pets 
Crafty Catz - #664 Make Me Smile 
Creative Knockouts - #513 Lots of Layers
Make My Monday - #218 Use Your Patterned Paper
Polkadoodles - WK4 
Di's Digi Design Challenge - Anything New (stamp set)


Don't forget to Follow my Blog. Have a lovely day!





13 comments:

  1. So adorable, Cari - and I love the papers you chose to celebrate this beachy scene! Such sweet coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and cute!! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... so creative and cute, Carrianne! Love the mix of papers and the cute scene you created! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just so cute! You've colored your feline wonderfully, and I love her pink bikini! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love your coloring and the fun design! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card made me smile, its so much fun and the colour combination is perfect! Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles, good luck in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!