DISCLOSURE:

Several affiliate links are used in my posts. This means that, if you click on one of my links and make a purchase from that company, I will receive a small percentage of the sale without any additional charge. I appreciate your support greatly.

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Pocket Panda Cuteness | CC Designs September Release

I’m completely smitten with the adorable Pocket Pandas from the CC Designs September Release! These little cuties were just too irresistible, and I had so much fun bringing them to life with sweet pops of pink and blue. 


There’s just something about these little panda faces that makes them impossible not to love!  Each one has so much personality, and I had a blast coloring them and adding those playful touches of pink and blue.

I also love that the Pocket Pandas have coordinating dies! Having the dies makes it so easy to cut out these adorable images and pop them right onto your projects.

The September Release is packed with so many fun designs, but these Pocket Pandas definitely stole my heart! 

If you’re a panda lover—or just can’t resist an adorable stamp set—be sure to check out the CC Designs September Release. You’re definitely going to want these cuties in your craft stash! 

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!