DISCLOSURE:

Several affiliate links are used in my posts. This means that, if you click on one of my links and make a purchase from that company, I will receive a small percentage of the sale without any additional charge. I appreciate your support greatly.

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Flamingo Fiesta: A Card Full of Sunshine | Whimsy Stamps

Who can resist a little sunshine, tropical vibes, and a fabulous flamingo showing off those pretty pink feathers? 🦩🌴

This card was all about bringing a little summer happiness to the craft table! The Flamingo Summer Clear Stamp Set from Whimsy Stamps was the perfect starting point for creating a fun and colorful scene full of personality.


I wanted this card to feel like a sunny getaway, so I created a bright background using the Sun Rays Stencil to bring in those warm rays of sunshine. Then I added layers of playful shapes with the Boho Circles Die Set and the Extreme Postage Die Set to give the design extra texture and dimension.

Of course, the star of the show had to be that fabulous flamingo! With those gorgeous pink feathers and a little bit of color and shading, she was ready to stand proudly in the spotlight.



I love how a few simple elements—a cheerful stamp, bright colors, and fun layers—can come together to create a card that feels like a little piece of summer. This one definitely brought some sunshine to my craft room! 

Products featured:
🦩 Flamingo Summer Clear Stamp Set
🦩 Boho Circles Die Set
🦩 Sun Rays Stencil
🦩 Extreme Postage Die Set 

Want to add these fun Whimsy Stamps products to your own crafty stash? You can use my affiliate link to shop and support my creative journey:

🦩 Shop Whimsy Stamps: whimsy.stamps.com/CRAFTICARRI
🦩 Use my discount code CRAFTICARRI for your order!

Thank you so much for supporting my crafting adventures. I appreciate every one of you who cheers me on and helps me continue creating!


CHALLENGES:

SSS Wednesday Challenge - AG

Allsorts - #854

Inspiration Station - #87 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!