Saturday, April 6, 2024

It's Your Day - Go Wild!

Good morning Crafty Friends!

My card was inspired by the Wacky Holidays Card Hop on Instagram. This is a fun group of card makers who love to celebrate holidays that are often overlooked. More information regarding National Zoo Lovers Day is available on my Instagram account.


I created this card for my nephew, who loves animals, and now, due to this newly discovered holiday, I plan to take him to the Cape May Zoo at the end of the month for his birthday. 

I started with a panel of Neenah Solar White #110 and used the Miss Ink Stamps Random Dots Stencil. I used Spiced Marmalade and Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Inks to create a fun background. I used Honeybees Paper Pad Over the Rainbow (retired), cut some grass using the Lawn Fawn Grassy Border Die and adhered it directly to the panel.


I stamped and colored the images with Copic Markers, then cut them out using my Scan N Cut machine. I then adhered them in place with foam strips. I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp the sentiment and adhered directly to the panel with glue. I absolutely love the final result and cannot wait to give it to my nephew.


I appreciate you taking the time to visit. Have a wonderful day! 

CHALLENGES:
As You Like It Challenge - Cute *love animals so adorable
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Animal Kingdom Park
Allsorts - #775
Double D Challenges - Cute little animals 
Stencil Fun - April AG
Colorful Options - Pastels 
Classic Design - #3-2024 4 legged friends 












4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and beautifully created! And I had no idea we had a National Zoo Day! How fun!
    Thank so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bunch of animals! Perfect for the Allsorts challenge!Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colourful and great fun with the wild animals, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable card Carri! Love all the little animals. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!