Friday, March 8, 2024

Have a Wonderful Easter

Good morning and Happy Friday Crafty Friends!

It's time for a new fun challenge at Cut it Up! Challenge BlogThis weeks theme is Colors of Spring so pull out some colorful paper and play along, but don't forget your die cut!

Today's card features a digital image from Polkadoodles Happy Easter Gnome. I started by downloading, resizing and printing my image on Neenah Solar White #110. Next I went through my paper stash and found some fun colored patterns and then began coloring my image using Copic Markers. I cut my paper and began piecing it all together. I really love how it turned out! Thanks for dropping by.


CHALLENGES:
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Fairytale Forest at Efteling
As You Like it Challenge - Colorful * love bright colors
We Love Stamping - Feminine 
Double D - First Signs of Spring
Pearly Sparkles - Celebrate *Easter
Paper Funday - #63 Use dies
Die Cut Diva's - AG March
Craft Challenge - #711 AG
Classic Design - #2 I Love Gnomes, Chickies & Easter


Please head over to our Blog and check out the rest of the wonderful inspirational work from the DT! I look forward to seeing your creation!





8 comments:

  1. 🩡🩡🩡 this little gnome scene is absolutely precious! Your choice for a background is a perfect blend to your coloring! You can now see topiatry gnomes in the Gnome Garden at Epcot this spring. πŸ„πŸ§šπŸŒπŸš…πŸ—Ί️🌏Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a great weekend!🎨🎒🌟Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful digi and you've colored it beautifully. I love the layout and paper choices as well. Great card!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Easter card! You can't go wrong with chicks and a gnome! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is such a sweet Easter scene, and perfectly colored. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Classic Design Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh I love this Carrianne. Great dp's and those images are beautifully coloured. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet and cute with all the soft wonderful colors. So glad you joined our "Anything Goes" challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Wonderful plaid and the bright yellow strip adds such a great pop of Spring color highlighting the adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute colourful card. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!