Thursday, March 28, 2024

Happy Easter

Good morning Fellow Crafters!

Today I am sharing another Easter card that was inspired by the Instagram Hop that I am a participant in, called KISS ME... I AM... We had two optional themes: Easter or Red Wagons/Walks. I chose Easter since I needed a few more cards for Sunday.

Today my card features Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate. I began by stamping the images, die-cutting them with the coordinating dies, and coloring them with Copic Markers. I die-cut a panel of Neenah Solar White with the smallest die from the set, You've Been Framed by The Rabbit Hole Designs. I then blended some Distress Oxide Inks, Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade from the bottom of the panel up, leaving some white space at the top for an ombre look.



From there, I pulled out this fun colorful paper pad from Pink and Main Sunshine and Smiles. I die-cut it using PhotoPlay Nested Stitched Scallops Die Set. From there, I adhered my sentiment and flowers directly to the framed panel with glue, adhered the little chicks with foam dots, attached the panel to the patterned paper, and adhered to the card base. A few pink gems finished off the card.


Thank you so much for visiting. Please kindly leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!


CHALLENGES:
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Egg-spress Ride
Allsorts - #773/4 AG
Di's Digi Challenge - Welcome Spring
The Paper Shelter - #589 Easter 






8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and sunny with all those Easter chicks, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cuteness overload! A beautiful design and those chicks are too adorable for words!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheerful with all the cute chicks and the lovely colours. Thank you for sharing with us at allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's an adorable Easter card! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dear, the chicks are precious and I love the panels and papers. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms and Paper Funday Challenges. We love visiting and seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! So bright and "Eastery"! But my favorite is the layer dies and papers that you used. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Easter card! Thanks for your participation at The Paper Shelter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful bright and happy colors for this card! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!