Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Happy You Day Friend

Happy Hump Day! 

Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for a close friend of mine whose big day is on Saturday. I haven't seen her in quite some time so I thought this would be a nice way to show her that she is always on my mind.

Her favorite flower are daisies so I pulled out  my stash and found this in my stash. I've had it for quite some time but never used it so this was the perfect time to do just that! 

I decided to create my own background featuring Waffle Flowers Stamps & Dies Daisy Background Stencil. I used Distress Oxide Inks - Spun Sugar and Squeezed Lemonade. I die cut my sentiment Friend 3 times for dimension and heat embossed the sentiment. For a finishing touch, I added a few pink gems. Thanks so much for visiting. Happy Crafting!



CHALLENGES:
Word Art Wednesday - #631-#632
Crafty Catz - #663 No DSP
Allsorts Challenge - #763 Make your own background
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Let's Have Some Fun
Pearly Sparkles - #91 CAS
Moving Along with the Times - #162 New Craft Item - stencil
Creative Knockouts - #512 Celebrate
Make My Monday - #217 Happy Birthday
The Cutie Pie Challenge - #190 Sentimental
Paper Funday - #61 Let's Celebrate
Inspirational - #307 Use stencils 
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - #13 AG w/Florals



I would LOVE to have you Follow my Blog and Instagram@crafticarri.


21 comments:

  1. Pretty and delicate colours for this stenciled background. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a perfect adorable card for any dear friend! love the details you did on the background to make the card really pop! thank you for sharing your creation with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carri
    I'm sure that your friend loved your super card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT January Challenge.
    Best wishes
    Ang 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you And. I guess I will wait for the phone call LOL

      Delete
  4. Hi Carri,
    what a wonderful stencilled background and the colours are fab.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge yet again.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you so much Jenny. I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  5. lovely stencil you have made a lovely background Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful background you have created love the colours a super make thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, it also fits our Stencil Fun challenge too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
    Diane WP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Word Power}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will enter into that challenge as well, thanks so much!

      Delete
  8. This is so pretty, beautiful colours, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm am sure your friend will love this card! Great choice of colors and design. Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stencilled background and I love that sentiment too.

    Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!