Saturday, January 20, 2024

HB2U

Happy Saturday to you! Any plans this weekend? I'm going to an Escape Room with my husband, son & his fiancé. I'm not very good at figuring out clues and such but it should be a fun family day!

For my card today, I had a special request from a customer who wanted a penguin birthday card for her daughter. I only have Christmas penguins in my stash so I immediately searched Polkadoodles for this adorable penguin Little Gift Theo Penguin. Polkadoodles has so many cute digital images and they are my Go-To brand when in a bind. Thanks for visiting. Happy Crafting!!

 


CHALLENGES:
Crafty Catz - #663 No DSP
The Four Seasons - Winter 
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Penguins - Antarctic Empire of the Penguins Ride 
Allsorts - AG/Winter Blues
Alphabet Challenge - U is for Under Something
Moving Along with the Times - New Craft Item (digistamp)
Make My Monday - #217 Happy Birthday
Paper Funday - #61 Let's Celebrate
Inspirational - #307 Use Stencils
Craft Rocket Challenges - #110 Use Embossing
Penny's Paper - #563 AG

I would Love for you to Follow my Blog and/or Instagram. Links on side bar.


24 comments:

  1. Hi Carri,
    Oh isn't he just the cutest penguin and you have coloured him wonderfully too.
    Fab embossed background as well.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge yet again.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a cutie - LOVE that snuggly hat he has! Very fun for a birthday! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for a pengi -lover. SO glad you shared your penguin with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card. Lovely embossed background for your cute little penguin. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and great layers of interest from the embossing, tag and stencilling. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie she is! GORgeous colours and design too.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx.
    Hope you enjoyed your 'escape' x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable cute creation I love that little Penguin also the embossing thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful birthday card, and such a sweet protagonist. I love your colouring, and how the white background is just perfect for the little penguin. What a great idea to use a sheet of embossed birthday wishes - not only it adds texture to your project, it also makes sure to deliver the birthday message while keeping a CAS design. The tiny bits of colour in form of pearls and a ribbon are perfect, too. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun Polkadoodles image and I'm sure the customer will love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw what a cutie!!! Thankyou for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute image and I love your embossed background too.

    Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!