DISCLOSURE:

Several affiliate links are used in my posts. This means that, if you click on one of my links and make a purchase from that company, I will receive a small percentage of the sale without any additional charge. I appreciate your support greatly.

Monday, July 20, 2026

Waiting for Santa | Kat Scrappiness

Hi crafty friends!

There's something so magical about Christmas Eve—the excitement, the twinkling lights, and wondering if you'll catch a glimpse of Santa in the night sky. That's the inspiration behind today's card featuring the adorable Christmas Gnome Stamp Set and the fabulous Up on the Roof Craft Dies from Kat Scrappiness.

 

To begin my card, I created the winter sky by pairing the A2 Cloud Border Craft Dies with patterned paper from the Blue Faux Glitter Paper Pack. The glittery pattern adds beautiful sparkle and gives the background the look of a crisp, snowy winter night without the mess of loose glitter.

Next, I die cut the rooftop using Scarlet Bloom Cardstock. The rich red color makes the roof the perfect focal point, and I couldn't resist adding a strand of tiny twinkling lights along the roofline for an extra touch of Christmas magic. Those little details really bring the scene to life and create that cozy holiday feeling.



I colored the adorable gnome from the Christmas Gnome Stamp Set and tucked him onto the rooftop, where he's patiently watching the sky for Santa's arrival. His curious expression perfectly captures the excitement and anticipation of Christmas Eve.

To finish the card, I heat embossed my sentiment in white embossing powder on black cardstock. The bold, crisp sentiment stands out beautifully against the colorful scene and provides the perfect finishing touch.

Products Featured:

  • πŸŽ… Christmas Gnome Stamp Set
  • ❄️ Up on the Roof Craft Dies
  • πŸŽ… Scarlet Bloom Cardstock
  • ❄️ A2 Cloud Border Craft Dies
  • πŸŽ… Blue Faux Glitter Paper Pack

Be sure to check out my Instagram reel to see how this card came together from start to finish. I hope this project inspires you to create a little holiday magic of your own!

Happy crafting! ❤️πŸŽ„


CHALLENGES:

BYSHC - Christmas in July Link Party 

Word Art Wednesday - #760-761

Die Cut Diva's - Christmas in July

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #2629

Double Trouble - #221 Thing 1

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for joining in the fun for the Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas scene you created for your Gnome... excellent sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!