Saturday, May 4, 2024

You Are Forever My Sizzling' Hot Guy

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today, I am sharing a card inspired by an Instagram Hop that I participate in called Wacky Holidays Card Hop! This Hop is dedicated to celebrating the overlooked holidays throughout the year. 

I chose National Barbecue Day, which falls on May 16th. This tradition dates back to the colonial era, when any celebration was marked by a cookout. It is widely recognized as one of the most beloved pastimes in the United States. Who doesn't love a good BBQ? 

My card showcases an image from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps, called BBQ Bill. I appreciate the expression on his face as he gazes upon his charred meat. 

I printed the image, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it out using my Scan N Cut machine. For dimension, I die-cut a stitched circle and placed the image on foam strips. I cut out some fun paper patterns, glued everything together, and attached it to the card base. The sentiment is from Colorado Craft Company, Lovely Legs Chillin' & Grillin Dad.

Thank you for visiting! Have a great day!







CHALLENGES:
Crafty Catz - #671 Summer
Crafts Galore - #123 AG
Paper Funday - #65 AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #2417 inspired by photo that reminds me of summer which led me to summer BBQ's with my family


6 comments:

  1. Fun image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun image, Dr. Digi has some of the best, and your design is great. Love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely card.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulously fun card. Great image and papers.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORgeous! Such a fun image and I LOve your colours
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring on this super fun card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image, and I like your coloring too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!