Friday, April 12, 2024

Life is Short...Enjoy

Good morning Crafty Friends!

Today I am sharing a card by The Paper Shelter Pepe L'Souris. I absolutely adore this collection of mice and their delicious cheese snacks.


I began with a panel of Neenah Solar White #110 and used the Miss Ink Stamps Random Dots stencil. I used Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Inks to create a fun background. The image was downloaded, printed, colored using Copic Markers and cut out with my Scan N Cut machine.


I embossed the sentiment  from the Penny Black Enjoy Builder on vellum with Versamark ink, heat embossed it with black embossing powder and adhered it directly on the panel. After that, I placed my image on foam strips and then placed it to the right of the sentiment to finish off the card. 


I appreciate you taking the time to visit. Have a wonderful day! 


CHALLENGES:
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Cinderella's Mice
Paper Funday - #64 AG
Crafty Calendar Challenge - April Wet Embossed
Craft Challenge - Cheese Chasers
The Paper Shelter - #591 Pets



14 comments:

  1. Cute and fun! That's a perfect background for your cute mousie, love the bright sunny yellows. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz .
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, the image is fantastic.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun card, the perfect stenciled background for Mr Mouse!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun and Colorful Options!
    Diane SF Co-Owner, CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the images you have used. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy your cards, Carri! This is so cute and well designed. Thank you for joining is at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little mouse is super cute. It's so funny how it looks, as if it had been caught red-handed. I love your coloring and this design that fits the picture very well. Great sentiment- it's so true.
    Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with the current Critter Crazy challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your background is such a perfect choice for your chuck of cheese. Adorable! Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a great week! 🎨🎢🌟Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun and happy card. Love the background you made to showcase your cute lil mouse. Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. We hope you’ll join us again next time. Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love little mice images, Carri, and I also love your card. Thank you for sharing it with on the The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck to you, and hope to you again soon. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carri your little mouse and the background go together so nicely. Just the perfect combination. Thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so super cute, Carri. I love your background and the adorable image. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful art in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a big blessing to me, and I appreciate you SO much. I hope that our challenges, devotionals and friendships are also a blessing to you. God bless you, my creative friend.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. You are so sweet and yes, I appreciate you all. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love the background you created and the mouse image is so cute. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!