Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Slow Down & Enjoy Your Day

Good morning and Happy Hump Day!

My card features a digital set from Streamside Studios. This set is absolutely adorable! It includes a few images and some fun sentiments.

I started by downloading, resizing and printing image and sentiment on Neenah Solar White #110. I colored my image with Copic Markers and cut with my Scan N Cut machine. The theme for most challenges this month is red or pink for Valentine's Day so I chose a fun pink polka dotted paper from Waffle Flower. I die cut using my Wonky Frames die and also used the smaller frame for my sentiment. I cut and added a piece of cardstock behind my mug to give it a little dimension and attached my image with foam dots. I glued the sentiment directly to panel and adhered panel to a pink layer for some more color. To finish off my card I added some fun pink and vanilla sequins. I really love the way this card turned out. Thanks for visiting. Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Great CAS card love the cute sloth on the coffee cup and the wonky die-cut frames..Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.
    Carol DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!! I LOVE that little sloth and the way he holds that coffee cup!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🩷🩷🩷 So cute! Love this CAS coffee card! The sentiment you chose is perfect! Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. 🎨🩷🌈 Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!