Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Hoppy Easter

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Tuesday! How is everyone holding up with the weather? It was a cold wintry mix by me this morning but the sun is out and everything is fading away! I hope all is well by you!!

Today I am sharing a card that I had sooo much fun creating with all of my NEW goodies! I was inspired by Newton's Nook Inky Paws Sketch Challenge #216 and My Favorite Things Color Challenge #229.

I began with an A2 size panel of Neenah Solar White and used my Waffle Flower Daisy Background Stencil Duo which was just recently released! I used Distress Oxide Inks Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron & Brushed Corduroy. I cut the panel with You've Been Framed Layering Die by The Rabbit Hole Designs and attached to my base. I added a panel of Stampin' Up! Lemon Lime Twist Gingham DSP across the mid-section of my panel. 

From there, I used my Newton's Nook Hoppy Greetings set and colored with Copic Markers and cut out all of the images with my Scan N Cut machine. I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it using black embossing powder. I adhered some images directly to the panel and used foam dots for the rest. To finish off my card I added a trio of soft pink gems. I love all the spring-like colors this card has and makes me hopeful that winter is almost gone!




PRODUCTS USED:
Stampin' Up! Gingham Gala DSP (retired)

CHALLENGES:


Park Hopping My Happy Place - Bunny Hop, Steinwasen Park, Germany
613 Ave Create - Feb 2024 AG
Crafty Catz - #665 AG



Thanks SO much for visiting! Have a fun crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. This made me smile! Super duper cute! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Easter card, Carri! Love the pretty colors! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable spring card, Carri! The colors are perfect for spring! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! The bright colors, the flowers, and that sweet bunny brighten my day! So glad you shared this spring card with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when card are created using 2 challenges! Your card is so cute and "Eastery". (Is that a word!) Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and spring themed Easter Card. Can you believe that Easter is so soon? Thank you for linking up with us over at Pennys Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!