Monday, February 19, 2024

HB2U

Good morning and Happy Monday!

Today I am sharing a card featuring Woodware Craft Collection - Ladybird Gnome (retired). I was inspired by the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and the rainbow theme at AAA Colourful. I love all the fun colors that brings this Gnome to life.

I started by stamping the images on Neenah Solar White #110 then colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut it. I chose a fun polka dotted pattern, cut 2 pieces on an angle and glued it directly to a white panel and cut using my MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics to frame it. I cut another panel in Stampin' Up! Brilliant Blue and glued to base and attached my framed panel to it. I attached my image with foam dots and added my ladybugs to the base with glue. I stamped the sentiment on Hero Arts Pitch Black using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder and attached it with foam dots for dimension. 



CHALLENGES:



AAA Colourful - #1 Rainbow 


Park Hopping My Happy Place - The Fairytale Forest at Efteling Park
Allsorts - #768 AG
Creative Crafting Uncles - #50 Rainbow card

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/subscribe to my blog. Have a beautiful day!






6 comments:

  1. love those gnomes from Woodware and you made him very festive with all those colours. Thank you for playing at the AAA Colourful
    Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gnome is adorable and your colouring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for joining us at AAA colorful challenge. It's a very cute gnome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun Gnome card, many thanks for sharing and joining this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun image and card, I love the bright and cheerful colours. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the gnome with all his cheerful colors. Thanks for joining us at AAA Colourful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!