Friday, February 9, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day

GOOD morning Fellow Crafters! What's good about it, you ask? Well, it's FRIDAY, of course, AND there's a new challenge up at Cut It Up! Challenge Blog! It's February, the month for LOVE and all things Valentine's so come join the fun and play along with our new theme Have a Heart but don't forget your die cut!!

I'm sharing a card that features this sweet digital stamp from Streamside Studios Conversation Cuties. It includes so many adorable critters holding hearts. A great set for Valentine's Day!! 

My card was very simple to make. I downloaded, sized and printed my image, colored with Copic markers and touched up with my white Gelly Roll pen. I cut image with my Scan N Cut machine (love this machine). I cut a panel of Neenah Solar White and ran it into my machine using my Hearts embossing folder and adhered to the base of my card. I adhered my image to panel with foam tape. Heat embossed the sentiment on Real Red cardstock and added some red sequins to finish off my card. 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!!





CHALLENGES:
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite new Digi stamp because look at that face and I love all critter stamps!
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Cattle County Theme Park
We Love Stamping - February *Romance
Double D Challenge - Heartfelt
Paper Funday - #62 No DSP
The Paper Shelter - #582 Hearts 
Creative Knockouts - #514 Love/Valentines/Anniversary
Craft Challenge - #708 Love/Valentine
Simply Clean & Simple - Feb 2024 AG
613 Ave Create - Feb 2024 AG *Love Letters
Crafty Catz - #665 Valentines


Please head over to our Blog and check out the rest of the wonderful inspirational work from the DT! I look forward to seeing your creation!

14 comments:

  1. Oh! Your card is so cute with the darling critter and beautiful coloring and design! It's a treat to see it in our Double D Heartfelt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! That little guy is too cute and the heart embossed background is fabulous!! It really makes a CAS card look extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Valentines card, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Have a Heart challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. That animal with the heart is simply precious - love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. I especially love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, such a cute card! That image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card!! Love the pretty heart embossing and the sweet image you used!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this little Highland Cow is just too precious and your coloring is lovely. Thanks for linking up at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card, with the adorable critter! Thanks for joining us this month for the Love/Have a heart challenge at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!