Friday, February 23, 2024

Happy Easter

Good morning! Happy Friday! It's time for a new fun challenge over at Cut it Up! The theme is Dots and/or Stripes and don't forget your die-cut!!

I'm sharing an Easter card with you today! I am using a digital image from Polkadoodles which was printed, colored with Copic markers and cut with my Scan N Cut machine. I chose a fun multi-colored dotted paper and adhered directly to my base. I used an oval die and dry embossed it with a polkadot folder and adhered it directly to the panel. I stamped my sentiment and trimmed down to seperate into 2 sentiments.  I placed foam dots on both my image and sentiments and added a double tied bow and some gems to finish off my card. I hope you like it!



CHALLENGES:
Double D Challenges - Patterned Paper
Di's Digi Challenge - Two of a Kind *die cut/embellishment
Classic Design - I Love Bunnies/Easter
As You Like It - Feminie, shiny
The Paper Shelter - #584 AG My Favorite embossing folder (polkadots)
Creative Crafting Uncles - #50 Rainbow (pastel)



Please head over to our Blog and check out the rest of the wonderful inspirational work from the DT! I look forward to seeing your creation!


8 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!! Love the sweet little bunny and the pretty background paper you used!! Love it!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet - love your choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, love the adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure, and for having me as a guest at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ❤️πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œAn absolutely fantastic rainbow card! Your choice of patterned paper is exquisite, seamlessly complementing the beauty of your coloring. Thank you for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge! Have a great Sunday! 🎨🌈🩷 Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! What beautiful printed papers you've used and I love your design. Thanks for linking up to Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and adorable Carrianne. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love the background and the colours you used. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable!! I love your background paper; it's so pretty, and is that a bit of shimmer on the colors??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!