Monday, January 15, 2024

You Complete Me

Good morning Fellow Crafters! Happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Today I am sharing a card which was inspired by Simon Says Challenge, white on white. I used Spellbinders Holiday Blooms Etched Die Set from the Celebrate the Season Collection.  I love this set!  I used white shimmer cardstock and Neenah Solar White with The You've Been Framed Layering Set from The Rabbit Hole Designs and heat embossed with silver for the sentiment. I hope you like it! Thanks for dropping in.








Challenges:
Simon Says IG Challenge - White on White
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Sparkle & Shine 
Word Art Wednesday - #629-630 AG
Christmas Craft Creations - Glitter & Sparkle




Crafty Catz - #663 No DSP
Creative Knockouts - #512 Anniversary
Pearly Sparkles - #91 CAS
Beautiful Blossoms - #13 AG w/florals

I would love for you to Follow my Blog and/or Instagram. Links on side bar. have a wonderful day!!







13 comments:

  1. LOve the all white on white,shimmer on cardstock and corner group of die-cuts.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shiny shimmer! Thanks for joining us over at Christmas Craft Creations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tammy. I have included the graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant, I love White on White,
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge , we hope to see you in future challenges.
    Keep it Crafty
    Hugs Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the understated sparkle on this gorgeous elegant card. We are a Christmas card challenge though so not sure if this is supposed to be a Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at CCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Thank you so much Catie. I appreciate you stopping bu and commenting so sweetly. I hope things slow down a bit for ya. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely white on white card and you really showed us the sparkle in your pics! Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!