It’s finally here—STAMPtember® has arrived!
I’m so excited to be participating in this year’s STAMPtember celebration with Simon Says Stamp, and today’s collaboration with Whimsy Stamps is absolutely adorable!
Say hello to Owl-O-Ween! These spooky-cute little owls are perfect for Halloween cards and are sure to make your Halloween crafting a whole lot more fun.
I couldn’t stop at just one card, so I created two Owl-O-Ween cards! I had so much fun giving these little characters their own spooky personalities and creating a couple of different Halloween scenes.
What is STAMPtember?
If you’re new to STAMPtember, it’s an annual celebration hosted by Simon Says Stamp featuring an incredible lineup of exclusive collaborations with stamping and crafting companies throughout the month.
One of the things that makes STAMPtember so exciting is that many of these collaborations are limited-edition releases. Once they sell out, they’re gone!
And that’s exactly the case with Owl-O-Ween. This adorable collaboration is a limited-edition STAMPtember exclusive, so if these spooky little hoots have stolen your heart, you won’t want to wait too long!
I’m so honored to be participating in STAMPtember this year and have several fun collaborations to share throughout the celebration. I can’t wait to show you what else I’ve been creating!
Happy STAMPtember and Happy Owl-O-Ween!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a great rest of your day!