Who says Christmas magic is only for December? I'm fully embracing Christmas in July with a festive rooftop scene that's packed with holiday cheer, cozy charm, and a little whimsical fun!
For this card, I reached for the adorable Up on the Rooftop Craft Dies from Kat Scrappiness to create a playful rooftop scene that's full of classic Christmas spirit. I paired the dies with the sweet Reindeer Games Stamp Set to add a touch of holiday personality, while the sentiment from the Christmas Gnome Stamp Set was the perfect finishing touch.
One of my favorite things about this design is how simple elements come together to create a scene that's both festive and full of movement. Sometimes all it takes is a fun die set, a charming stamped image, and a cheerful sentiment to capture that magical Christmas feeling—even in the middle of summer!
Whether you're getting a head start on your holiday cards or simply love celebrating Christmas all year long, this project is a fun reminder that it's never too early to add a little sparkle to your craft table.
Now I'd love to hear from you!
Are you Team "Too Early" or Team "Never Too Early" when it comes to Christmas crafting? Let me know in the comments below!
Products Featured
Up on the Rooftop Craft Dies
Reindeer Games Stamp Set
Christmas Gnome Stamp Set (Sentiment)
Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting!
CHALLENGES:
Double Trouble - July - Thing 1
Die Cut Diva's - July *Christmas
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #2627


How cute, Carrieanne! Beautiful ink-blended sky. Love the humor, too. This is such a fun card! Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteLove how you pulled together the assorted dies to create your adorable and whimsical Christmas scene. Fun card and thank you for sharing your enhanced 3-2-1 recipe with us at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card and that sky is amazing. You did a lovely job with this design. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble, Johanna
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun scene. I have the "Up on the Roof" set, but haven't used them yet, so you are inspiring me to get them out. That reindeer is just adorable. So glad you joined us this month for our "Christmas in July" challenge at Die Cut Divas.
ReplyDeleteCarrianne, what a fun holiday card! I love your playful color palette, and that gorgeous night sky! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love Santa's legs sticking out of the chimney lol!! I am totally on team "get started early on Christmas cards!" but also don't do it as good as I should ha ha! Christmas in July challenges always help. So glad you joined ours at Double Trouble! :)
ReplyDelete